Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Thoughts

It's amazing what a little bit of sunshine can do to the spirit. Beautiful warm weekend with a little bit of rain yesterday during my oldest's track meet. But it's not meant to last, back to the 40s with possible snow come Friday. CRAZY!!! So I wanted to keep the happy thoughts as long as I can so I used the lovely April from Fresh Brewed Designs to create my card for today. I had to keep it simple today as that's all the creative juices I could spare!! Some days it just doesn't click.

I wanted to be sure you knew about our rubber release and blog hop this month - it's set for April 13th - 15th. Mark your calendar for a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Linda, I am happy you got a little sunshine, but am sad that it's going to get colder again. :( boo!!!

This card is so sweet! I love how you let the sentiment hang off the side of the card. Beautiful colors, papers and stitching.

I need to create more CAS cards.
This is so clean and pretty.

HUGS!