Monday, April 22, 2013

A Happy Hello

Even for a Monday I'm shouting out a happy hello! Here's my card for the latest Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug. I used the adorable Bugaboo image Flower Ladybug and some paper scraps. Doesn't that sweet bug simply make you smile?! Fingers are crossed that we're over the hump and moving into warmer weather. I woke up to frost on the ground yesterday! Yes, I said frost. And yes, I guess it's better than snow!!! Enjoy your today, mine is slated to be another busy one.

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable card, Linda! You really nailed the challege with this fun image, fab colors and great take on the sketch.

mulberry station said...

Look at you!!! I love your bright cheery papers. This image is so stinkin cute. Your card is super cute, my friend!! Glad you were able to join us.
Nancy Guest Designer CTB

Min said...

Too cute- just love this little digi!
We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again today for a new sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations