Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Christmas Carols

Welcome back to another installment to our Sweet Sketch Wednesday line-up. We have another fabulous sketch for you to try, sure hope you can join the fun!

Our sponsor this week is Digi Doodle Shop. So many wonderful images!! Shop thru the end of July, they're have a 10% off storewide sale! Here's a little bit about the ladies of Digi Doodle Shop:

"Digi Doodle Shop is the results of a mother and daughter’s love for the arts and crafts. It was started a little over 3 years ago with a little more than 100 stamps, and has since then grown to almost 500 stamps. Joy (the mother of this team) designs realistic images, while Judy (aka/daughter) loves the “fun side of life”, and create images with a cartoon flair. Having these two complimenting styles have enabled Digi Doodle Shop to offer a wide variety of stamps. It is a real honor and pleasure to sponsor this challenge, and we look forward to seeing all the amazing creations. We thank the design team for their incredible creations, and wish all the participants the very best of luck in this challenge.Thank you so much for having us, and again the very best of luck to all of you."

Sincerely,

Judy and Joy
 
Prize: $10 Store Gift Certificate Good for 10 days upon receipt.
 
 
And here's my card using A Christmas Carol. I'm keeping with the Christmas in July theme! A darling trio singing their hearts out. Have I got any carols stuck in your head yet? Looking forward to seeing what you create with our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.   

8 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Linda an awesome Christmas card, love your colours it's so warm in their winter coats. This is a lovely card. Hope all is well with you? Take care wishing you a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Linda,
Such a pretty Christmas card. Love the coloring and great image. Have a super week.
Hugs, Heide

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a lovely Christmas card, love the image and your wonderful take on that sketch!

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, I usually get up at 5 am and start commenting. I don't know what happened to me this morning. I got a little extra shut eye. Must have needed it. I love your Christmas card. I used this image a year ago. I love it. I love your colors too, such warm cozy colors and so inviting. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda such a fun image. I love your sweet colors and fun papers. It fun seeing some Christmas cards. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Sharon Basel said...

This is stunning Linda! I love this image and your coloring is terrific on it. Your stitching here is such a beautiful touch as is the bow with the button and twine. Have a great week!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Simple and Sweet said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card! I lie it! You colored the carolers perfectly!
Erika

Jeannie said...

What a great holiday card and it reminds me of growing up in the midwest for sure!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie