Friday, July 20, 2012

Oh That Blitzen

How funny, Blitzen is blitzed!!!! And humor is the theme for Wednesday's challenge over at the Catch the Bug blog. I've been having fun playing along with their Christmas in July challenge week, and I'm almost caught up. Better hurry, they all need to be done and posted by Friday evening!!! Right now, as I'm writing this, I'm battling yet another headache. Too many lately and they hurt so much. That's why I'm cutting this post short and wishing you a wonderful Friday.

5 comments:

mulberry station said...

Ohhh, sorry to hear you are having a headache. they are no fun at all. Get some rest my friend. I love your adorable card.
Hugs, Nancy

Leanne said...

Lovely job on this card, can you email me as you won on my blog for the blog hop, thanks.

Leanne
northernlan@gmail.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Hilarious , love it, gave me quite a chuckle!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What a great take on the humor challenge! Thanks for joining us during the Christmas in July festivities at Catch the Bug!

Cheryl First said...

That Blitzen always cracks me up! Great job
Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July Challenge today! I hope you'll join in for the other daily challenges for more chances to win prizes!
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps