Monday, July 23, 2012

More Bugaboo

In case you haven't guess it by now, I am a huge fan of Bugaboo Stamps. I was even a winner of some free images from their Christmas in July challenges from last week...hooray for me!!!!! I found this sweetie of an image, Isabella Beach, already colored up so I decided to play in Saturday's sketch challenge over at Catch the Bug.

   And check out this pup, Rottweiler Puppy Hello, a card I made for The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge, have a dog on your project. Because of him, I had to pull out my Basic Grey's paper Max & Whiskers. Such fun papers and colors.

Well it's back to the daily grind. I didn't get as much done this weekend as I had hoped, so what else is new. A few ups and downs - I met up with my friend from Las Vegas (a definite highlight of my yesterday!!), Kevin's new trampoline got put together without too much hassle, but then a spring broke on our garage door so the cars are all parked out in the driveway. A bit of a pain but we can handle it! Now to try and get the repairman to come when it works for me!!! Enjoy your Monday.

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Two super cards Linda, congrats on winning one of the Bugaboo stamp prizes, I never made it past Tuesday, but did win third prize for Sundays draw. I too love Bugaboo!
glenda

mulberry station said...

Sorry, Linda, I am a little slow getting over here to comment. I love your adorable card. Those papers are amazing. Your image is super cute. Hope you are having a grand week. Mine is getting better everyday.
Hugs, Nancy

Min said...

These are BOTH absolutely adorable - I love the paper you used in the Beach Izzy! Too cute!

Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug “July Sketch" Celebration & Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for a fantastic new challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations