Friday, August 26, 2011

You Make Me Smile

It's Friday - HOORAY!! What a long week! One more week to go before my boys are back in school. Whoever thought going back after Labor Day is crazy!!!

Anyway, I did want to show this card I am making for a card swap I signed up for on Splitcoast Stampers. I'm also submitting it for the Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge - Daffodil delight, Lucky limeade, and White. I used several PaperTrey Ink stamp sets and dies (well, it is a PTI card swap after all!!) - Simple Sunflower, Turning a New Leaf, Mat Stack 1 Collection, and Signature Greetings. I had so much fun making this card, now I get to make 5 more!!!!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE PTI stuffs :D BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! LOVE that green and the sentiment. it makes me want to sing like Uncle Cracker
:D

Patti P. said...

This is gorgeous, they will love them!!

Patchi said...

Loved the card! It looks simple, but the details are amazing!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our color challenge, very nice card, love the layout too...

Leanne SP-Color Diva!

Levana Xu said...

this is gorgeous, the whole cards simple but adorable at every detail.. the color's combination really match each other, does not make my eyes hurt.. welldone :)