Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sweet Wednesday Excitement

There's always excitement in the air on Wednesdays to find out who our winners are from last week as well as the new sketch and sponsor for this week!!! Well let's get to it...check out the the winners on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog. And let me introduce you to our new sketch...actually it's an older sketch being brought back to life for your challenge pleasure!!!! Enjoy!


As you can see, the wonderful Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week. Sally Ann is gracious giving 6 FREE DIGIS to the grand prize winner from this week. All you've got to do is play along with the sketch and leave a comment at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


Check out this fun little squirrel, his name is Woody and can be found HERE. He simply made me smile!!! I wanted to use some fall colors to go along with my sentiment, from Clear Dollar Stamps, and found HERE. I look forward to your creations every week so play along, you could be our grand prize winner!!!!!





6 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I love this soo cute!!!

mulberry station said...

Your card makes me feel all warm and cuddly. I love what you have done with this card. It truely feels like fall.
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

Woody looks so happy to have his acorn....love the way your die frames the image and your beautiful sewing. Hope you have a great week.
Patti

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I do love your card, this is a really cute image, great colours and I love your ribbon. Love the frame you used. Great card. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Oh Linda, he is a wee cutie! Gorgeous card.

Tc
Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

This is a beauty - love the soft earthy colors. Funny - I almost selected this same image but it never would have turned out this pretty. Terrific card Linda!