Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm Manic for Mocha Monday

And you should hurry up and head over to Fresh Brewed Designs because today is Mocha Manic Monday! What does that mean? Well, on the first Monday of every month, Heather offers an adorable digital image for FREE!! Allow me to introduce to you our freebie for today, Shy Girl. I paper pieced her shirt and pants, and now I want to name her Hippie Shy Girl!! I used the dog from the digital stamp Huckleberry Pie with his pup Almond Bark. When cutting out Almond Bark, I accidentally snipped off a wing, so they both came off. I drew in the leash too, the extent of my artistic drawing abilities!! Now if you miss out scooping up Shy Girl today for free, she will be available in the shop for purchase.

Speaking of the shop, Heather is having a sale until August 3rd...40% off all summer digis and 30% off all summer rubber stamps (stamp quantities are limited). Hurry, before time runs out!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LINDA!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!
I LOVE these papers, your stitching is always pure perfection and the paper piecing is oh my goodness so so sweet!!! LOVE the blue and yellow muted tones and LOVE LOVE that you paired her up with Almond Bark!!!

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Monday :D HUGS!

VanessaB said...

I absolutely love this card!cute outfit you gave her and awesome idea to have her walking a dog!

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! I love everything about this card! Little Almond Bark is the perfect accessory for Shy Girl!
You do such neat, beautiful stitching! All of your cards are so very neat and polished looking!
I hope that your having a great evening!
Hugs, Sheryl