Thursday, July 7, 2011

You Warm My Heart

I hope this cutie of an image, Hannah Belle Cooks from Fresh Brewed Designs, makes you smile like she does me. I think it's the way she's holding her tongue as she concentrates on what she's cooking!! I used to do that as a kid all the time, and my Mother used to lovingly tease me (at least I hope it was lovingly!!!) about it! This card is actually for the month long prize challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. The challenge calls for 2 pattern papers (I used Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety), 2 embellishments (ribbon and brads), and 2 shapes (okay, so I have 3...rectangles, ovals and circles). It's a fun recipe to try so join us, we'd love to see what you create!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

My kids did / do too! Hence the imag :) HAHAHA!!! I think almost EVERY picture of TR playing TeeBall this year had his tongue sticking out :) HAHA!!!

Your card is ADORABLE!!! I was SOOO Happy to see Hannah Belle this morning. Something about this card makes me just feel good. Maybe we will have a fun cooking day today. I think that is a good idea :D

Lots of smiles.

Heather

Lori said...

This is SO cute! Love the tongue sticking out...so funny! It definitely does bring a smile!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my "MANLY" card on my blog :)
Lori