Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

You were expecting something red, white and blue, weren't you?! I wanted to go outside my usual colors today with this image from Fresh Brewed Designs. And what makes this image so special is it's for Mocha Manic Monday, which means for today only, this beauty if FREE!!!!! Now if you miss out on getting this image today, don't worry, it will be available in the store starting tomorrow.

I picked up this lovely dsp at my local scrapbook store the other day, and therefore the inspiration for my colors. I really like the way this came out, sparkly wings and all!

Enjoy your holiday. We go to the airport later this afternoon to pick up Phillip. He has already warned me that he has taken mega amounts of pictures! Looks like I'll be making lots of scrapbook pages!!!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Aww!!! I am so excited for you to goand pick your son up! I cant wait to hear all about it and see the scrap pages you create with his awesome pics!!!

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the soft muted colors.

Lots of smiles and hugs.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th!