Friday, July 15, 2011

Christmas Wishes

Well I had a wish come true the other week...I was chosen to be a Guest Designer for Christmas Stampin' All Year! I was thrilled and honored!! And I had the privilege of using this sketch for this week's challenge. Isn't it wonderful?!!


Of course I pulled out a PaperTrey Ink set called Believe. I heat embossed Santa onto water color paper and used Tombow markers and a blender pen to color him in. I used Basic Grey's Wassail paper and lots of rhinestones! Now be sure to stop by the Christmas Stampin' All Year blog and join us for this sketch challenge. While you're there, take a look at what the DT has created, you will love it!!!!


1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS Linda! Your coloring is beautiful. I'm so happy that you were able to join us this week as a guest designer :-) Thanks SO much!