Monday, April 25, 2011

Picture Perfect Father's Day

Happy Monday to you! Hope you had a wonderful Easter, celebrating with family and friends. We stayed at home and ordered out for our Easter dinner!! I'm getting along well, still having pain in my leg though, so I didn't feel like cooking all day.
Since it's Monday, that means a new challenge over at Picture Perfect Creations. Some fabulous colors to play with: Baja breeze, Pear pizazz, Very vanilla and Not quite navy. I immediately thought of a masculine card with these colors!

I used a stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Father's Day. I stamped the shirts several times, first for the shirt part itself, again to cut out the tie from scrap dsp, and even again for the collar. Love the subtle added dimension those layers all give. Now please check out the rest of the DT creations, you will find their blog links along my right sidebar. You will definitely be inspired. Then show us what you can do with these colors!



5 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Super, super cute Father's Day card Linda! Love it :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love your card, such a perfect Father's Day card and the colors are wonderful.

Tamie said...

LOVE, love the fact that you thought of a father's day card. I think I will use this color combo for my dad. Hope it is okay that I use your idea of a father's day card. Love the shirts and ties. WTG Linda! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

NanaConnie said...

Linda, Love the shirts! What a clever idea for a Father's Day card. Love those colros! I may have to play in that color challenge myself. :-)

Stacy Morgan said...

So cute with the paper pieced shirt and tie! Glad you are doing good, rest up and keep those boys busy. hee hee