Monday, April 4, 2011

K-9 Challenge

One advantage to going thru and attempting to organize my crafting "stuff", I find things I had forgotten about. Case in point, the stamps and charms on this card!!! And it all fits so perfectly for the K-9 Midweek Challenge over at OWH. Once again I pulled out from my scrap bin the cardstock, used these adorable dog bone charms I had totally forgotten about, realized I had some paw print stickers, and even used up a piece of twine that was on my desk. Super simple and quick to make...how perfect!! Lots happening this week on my blog, so be sure and come back...often!!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card, great LO & I love the bone charms :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Paula S. said...

What a fun card! Love the little bone charms! Very nice job with the OWH K-9 Challenge.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute, I love the sentiment :) Your color scheme is one of my favorites too! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!