Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Hear Wedding Bells

With the Royal Wedding on everyone's mind, we decided to have a Wedding Themed challenge this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges. Now I must have been under the influence of my pain pills when I made this card...that flower has got to go!!!!!!!!!! That dark brown thing is so heavy!!!!! Well close your eyes and image something softer and prettier!!! Well the image is a winner, as are all the wedding images at Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find them all HERE.

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH Girl, this is drop the jaw gorgeous! I saw this on the DT blog and went gaga - now it's even more stunning! Such a wonderful card you've made and perfect for the celebration of the royal couple! xoxo

NanaConnie said...

This is so incredible! Love the embellishments and the way you used the image/sentiment is absolutely exquisite! I've had such fun guest designing this month and will continue to follow your blog. Thanks so much for your encouragement and warm comments. Hugz

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute wedding card, I like the image and great flower accent.

Stacy said...

Ahhh your silly, the card is perfect just the way it is! Very elegant!