Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am in Need...

of a quiet space to rock my cares away!!!!! Summer is tough on a Mom! You are expected to be an entertainer, taxi cab, cook and cleaner upper...all while trying to re-arrange your own work schedule to accommodate all of this!!!!! I have had this image from Clear Dollar Stamps called Quiet Rocking Chair, colored for a few days now, simply needed to turn it into a card. And of course, when I was just about done coloring it in (I used my Tombow markers and blender pen) ol' Miss Inky Fingers leaves a big smudge that is all covered up now by the sentiment! I went with the sketch I found over at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog, turning it into a 5" square card. I used Clear Dollar Stamp's Spring Whispers card stock (Soft mint, Pretty porcelain) and ribbon (Sweet cheeks). The DSP is Memory Box's Jubilee. Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the new releases over at Clear Dollar Stamps. Also be sure and stop by again tomorrow for the Clearly Inspired Challenge!!

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

You are preaching to the choir on this one Linda. I am glad I am not the only one. It is super late and I am here trying to catch up becuase I was *mom* today. LOL Moving on... This is super pretty and so sweet. I love the thought you put into this card.