Friday, July 16, 2010

Church Mouse


I'm back with day 2 of my samples of newly released digis from Clear Dollar Stamps. This little guy, Church Mouse, comes with 4 sentiments. How cute is he???!!! And I can say that about this mouse!!! I used my copic markers on him, along with some Stampin' Up dsp and card stock in Basic grey, Kiwi kiss and Not quite navy. The tiny pearls along the scallop borders was a long strip that I cut off each one after they were stuck down in place. I have one more round of previews to show you tomorrow, so come on back now, ya hear!! Alright, a little corny, but bear with me, it's almost 1:30 in the morning and I'm tired!! Good night...or is it good morning?!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Great job with the coloring and colors Linda. I love the soft green and your layout.