Monday, January 4, 2010

Love You Forever

I have set a goal for myself...do more challenges!!! I may not get one done everyday, but I will try for around 4 or 5 a week. I'll let ya know how I do!!!


This card is for the CAS challenge on SCS, make a Valentine's Day card. Clean and Simple to me means not a lot of bulk plus not a lot of time used to create the card. Since this is tough for me I turned to the Clean and Simple Stamping blog. I used Fall to Layout #44 for inspiration. The card base is PTI's white with layers of Riding hood red, Basic grey, Pink pirouette, and Regal rose. The DSP is Rhubarb Tart by Memory Box. I used Heart Prints from PTI, stamped in grey, punched out and popped up. One embellishment, a bit of grey taffeta ribbon. One challenge down, a few more to go!!!!!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Simple and sweet, its perfect Linda.
I should be trying your idea of doing more challenges also... Yea right, working on too many things at once and I will feel OVERLOAD. lol

Laurie Wilson said...

What a lovely simple card! Colors are wonderful together! I need to try your idea of doing more challenges too! Thanks for the inspiration.

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful CAS Valentine, Linda...Simply elegant, for sure!!!!