Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Live Life

What, another challenge card done!!!!!! LOL!!! Yes, that's right, and this one is for the Clean and Simple Challenge to cut something out. These wonderful lemons come from a Flourishes's set called Life, Love and Lemons. I stamped the lemons, used Copics, cut it out, then popped it up over an embossed circle nestie. I really needed some bright, cheery colors because it has been snowin' and blowin' here in Pittsburgh and no sun! The DSP is by Niki Sivils. The strip of green with the border punch design is actually Green galore, much brighter in real life than on this pic. The three black "faux" brads are simply punched out of black cardstock and glued in place. CAS to me means limited bulk with layers and embellishments and I think this card does it!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh, how beautiful, Linda. . .I LOVE those colors! What a neat layout too ;D