Saturday, January 2, 2010

Have the Funnest Birthday Ever!


I actually made the time to play along with the WRAK NY challenges posted on SCS. I love, love, love the way they did the challenges this time - all featured stampers style with a theme. The WRAK Artist for the first challenge was Peebsmama and the theme was birthday. I chose this card to case, changing up the image (got it thru WRAK) and the colors. I also used buttons for embellishments instead of pearls. The image is from Pink Cat Studio called Party Animal and the sentiment is by AMuse. White cardstock by PTI , Basic black, and DSP is Basic Grey's Lime Rickey. Now these are the cards that are sent to the troops so they can send them home for family and friends. I will be posting more so be on the lookout!

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is AWESOME!!!!! I love every single thing about this card! Wonderful, wonderful job!

Lisa Lara said...

This is udderly (hee) adorable Linda. What a great cause!!! I Love the fun colors and papers you chose. This image is adorable.

Stacy Morgan said...

Bawhahaha... Oh this is adorable, made me giggle!