Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lovely

I'm still "scrapping" - using up scraps from a previous project. This is from the Cosmo Cricket line Everlasting. I love the colors they used on it - grays, soft blue/green, rust and soft yellow. This one I focused on the blue, gray and rust. The image is from SU's Garden Silhouettes. I'm tired and forgot to put the ribbon on that I had planned...too late now. I love self-adhesive pearls, these ones are by Creative Charms. Plenty of them in a package in three different sizes. This card will be added to the pile I will use as teacher gifts at the end of the year.

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Pretty, great layout and I like these papers.

Kim said...

You have such a gift for combining papers and colors. This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors you used!!