Monday, April 27, 2009

Let's Scrap!



Actually, these are two cards I made out of scraps of Cosmo Cricket's "Everafter" line. I made a mini album using those papers and embellishments for my son's teacher. There was enough chipboard and stickers that it didn't end up too much like a wedding. However, there was lots of paper left over that I plan on making a nice variety of cards for the aide in his classroom as well as his speech therapist. Nothing like starting early, which is so unlike me!!!!
Colors used on the cards were Basic grey, Sahara sand, Aqua mist by PTI, Very vanilla along with the Cosmo Cricket DSP. SU's Pocket Silhouettes was used on both cards along with a Penny Black sentiment (a warm Hello) and a PTI sentiment from the set "With Sympathy." It's hard to see buy I also stamped the Filigree background onto the Aqua Mist layer. A few brads and pop-ups finish it up.
Another gorgeous day ahead! Yesterday we got our pondless waterfall going and what a peaceful sight and sound! We installed the water feature last August and it has added a whole new dimension to our landscaping!! The bird come in flocks to bathe and drink...talk about entertaining!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Both of these cards are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards! I bet the birds love *their* water garden you made them!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty. Sounds like a soothing place to sit by with the waterfall, enjoy!

Kim said...

Beautiful colors and I love the layout.