Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowy Days, Frosty Nights


Well, well, well, how are all of you? I have been very busy with work and the holidays, but I'm making sure it doesn't stress me out like it usually does. Do I have all of my shopping done? Don't know! And are my presents wrapped? Now you know that's a "NO!" Anyway, the tree is up along with a few other decorations and the kids couldn't be more thrilled!
Yes, this is the first card I have make in over a week! SCS is having a Holiday Challenge Extravaganza, posting extra challenges so I thought I would try with all my might to play along. This was an inspiration challenge right up my alley because it involved brown! I love it and use it often! This card is made using chocolate chip, naturals ivory, close to cocoa and always artichoke. The designer paper is SU's Au Chocolat. The stamp sets are by Papertrey Ink - Rustic Snowflake and Made of Snow. The ribbon is also by PTI, ripe avocado twill. A build a brad, gold brads, some distressing and sponging finish it off. Thanks for stopping by. I will try to keep up on my blog a bit better for the new year...let's see if I can do it!!!

2 comments:

Stef H said...

This is beautiful. Have a wonderful holiday!

Stef H
(SCS: Glitterbabe)

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the brown and artichoke together! Your ribbon flower is lovely!