Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow is Glistenin'


Hold on to your hats, I've made AND posted two cards in past two days!! Gotta be a first for me. Still no packages wrapped or all my holiday baking done, but that's okay, I'm determined not to stress over the holidays this year. I need to be quick with this post too, my Pittsburgh Steelers are on and I have to watch the game!! This is a double challenge card from SCS - Featured Stamper is Paula Tracy and what a gallery she has. I cased this card (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/954125?cat=500&ppuser=44919) of her's. I also played along with the holiday extravaganza challenge for today - squares, scallops and sentiments. The card base is PTI white and the other colors are riding hood red and bordering blue. The designer paper is by Lizzie Anne. This cute little snowman is by Hero Arts. Thanks for stopping by and can I hear you say "GO STEELERS!!!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Love the little snowman and I know you love him too! How many snowman stamps do you own now?? The colors are great together!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohh this is a great card! I love the little snowman! he's just too cute!

Great job on both challenges!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cute indeed! I love the colors and the papers!

:-)

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love the stitching...and the little snowman, of course!

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Linda....don't ya just love snowmen!!! I love the colors you used and the stitching is awesome!!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable! Love the snowman! And not go steelers... GO COLTS! hee hee Merry Christmas!

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card Linda! Your cards are always sooo awesome...I miss swapping with you!!