Thursday, December 4, 2008

Riley, You're the Man!


FINALLY!!!!! Yesterday I tried so many times to post this card with no success...talk about frustrating. Anyway, I tried really hard last month to complete the three challenges in the Wish RAK forum but didn't get the male card done -- and I even had this image already colored!!! Well Riley ended up taking a different direction of colors than what was required in the challenge because I love the Basic Grey line Urban Praire. The colors I used were Basic black, White, So saffron, Taken with teal and Baja breeze. I had to play with my favorite long rectangle nestabilities too!! The saffron layer is embossed using the Houndstooth embossing folder. Riley was colored in with Copic markers, cut out and embossed with the circle nestabilities, layered and popped up. A touch of ribbon and some hardware and life is good!! I think I'll send this to my Dad for his birthday next month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, I love this! Riley goes so good with the BG paper!! Your dad will love it! Perfect masculine card!

Stacy Morgan said...

He is so cute and I love the dp you used.

Jaspere said...

Love your Riley card. Just adorable.