Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sweet Beach Memories

 It's time for a new sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. I really think you're gonna love this one, I know I do!! 
Speaking of love, our sponsor, A Day for Daisies, is loved by many!! They are offering our winner a $12 gift voucher to their store. 

Even though summer is coming to an end (insert sad face here!!), I couldn't resist making one more beach themed card. This sweet image from A Day for Daisies is called Treasure. So precious! Be sure and head over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and join us for our latest and greatest sketch challenge!!


5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I love the colors on this card. For some reason it seems super "beachy " to me. Maybe it's that wonderful fish paper underneath! SUCH a great card. As much as I love my mountains, I DO miss the beach (sigh) maybe some day we will move back to California (insert ANOTHER sigh). Have a great week

Heide said...

What a great looking Summer card. Love the papers and your wonderful coloring. Even though I am going to miss the lazy days of summer, I am very much enjoying the crisp cooler days and nights. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Love this sweet card Linda, this is a very cute image and love your colours and design papers. Can't wait for summer, we've had some lovely spring days but today is totally horrendous rain rain and more rain and has got cold and windy or well summer is coming.
Take care and have a great weekend.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

anne said...

Such a sweet image Linda,and your papers really are just perfect with it.A really lovely card.
Hugs
Anne xxx

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your papers just take me right back to the beach! Love your vibrant colors on this card! Such a sweet image! I love anything nautical! Love all the layers you have used on your card too!
Have a wonderful week!
Judi