Sunday, September 11, 2016

Autumn Blessings

We have an Anything Goes theme goin' on the week for our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. I pulled out a new set from Paper Trey Ink called Autumn Pumpkins. There's a few things I would have done differently to this card (like sponging a bit darker ink onto the pumpkins for shadowing, maybe adding some splatter onto the kraft panel), but I've been obsessed with watching the History Channel and their 9/11 programs. I don't know why I can't stop watching when all I do is cry because it is so upsetting! Anyway, I hope you can join us for our Anything Goes CAS challenge this week at The Outlawz. It's an easy theme to help up get through this difficult week. Hugs to you all!
  

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable card Linda.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh...I love the beauty and simplicity of this...really pops....I need to go and make me some pumpkins!