Sunday, September 4, 2016

Merry Christmas

We have a new clean and simple challenge this week over at The Outlawz -- make a card with a bird, bee, flower and/or tree. Okay, my card doesn't actually feature trees, just a portion of 'em!! The stamp set is Through the Trees and the sentiment is from Signature Christmas, both by Paper Trey Ink. I silver heat embossed then with a navy marker, traced a shadow along the trees. Simple and fun! Might have to make more of these in different colors of card stock and embossing!!

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This IS CAS and stunning! I see cranking out this if you have a lot of cards to send. LOVE it!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm a member of Outlawz but it has been so long I cant figure how to get to the challenge you are talking about to enter my latest card that has flowers

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I think I did it...just not sure I did it correctly...haha

Pia S said...

This card caught my attention immediately. It's gorgeous, love the embossing onto the dark background and the elegant clean feel.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the color combo. Those silver trees. Swoon!!!!!!!

Miss and love you! Can't wait until I get this house sold and I can create again. Packed all my stuff up while I am showing the house... sigh.

Sending hugs and smiles,
Heather