Sunday, September 18, 2016

Fall/Autumn

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Fall/Autumn challenge at Pile it On. I couldn't resist the adorable Candy Corn Ants from Doodle Pantry. I love the bright colors on this pre-colored digi image, especially the pink. So of course I had to use them on my card! Sure hope you can join in on the fall/autumn theme challenge at Pile it On.

Here are the challenges I'm submitting my card to:
 Alphabet Challenge - O is for Oval 
Creative Corner - No pattern papers
Stampin' Royalty - Fall theme
Cards in Envy - For the kids

5 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

So cute and fabulous! I love the addition of pink on this card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Joanna M. said...

Super cute, Linda. I love all the colors.

Basslady said...

what a cute card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Carrie Rhoades said...

OH my WORD! The candy corn, the ant, the colors. So much to love! Great card! Thank you for joining our Fall Themed challenge at Stampin' Royalty with this creation!

Helen said...

Great card - love the layout you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)