Sunday, September 18, 2016

It's All About the Cupcake!

Cupcakes ---- that's our theme this week for the CAS challenge at The Outlawz. How fun because that's what I had for my birthday earlier this month instead of a big cake. And boy were they yummy!!! For my card, I used a Paper Trey Ink stamp set called Everyday Classics. Thank goodness for my Misti, it helped me get everything inked up just right!!

Challenges I'm entering my card to include:
A Gem of a Challenge - Female Birthday 
Moving Along With the Times - Birthday Cake
Simon Says Stamp - Clean and Simple
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

this is so cute

Barbara Washburn said...

Great CAS with the cupcake as the focal point! Thanks for sharing at Unicorn Challenges. Barbara DT

Virginia L. said...

Simply SWEET! Love the contrast of colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Clean and Simple” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Claire Grantham said...

OMG I love this, its so CAS and that pop of pink is superb. Cx