Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Who Doesn't Love a Good Purse!!

 Time for a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Another great one, perfect to use those designer papers I'm always "collecting!!!" 

And what else is great is our sponsor, A Day for Daisies. They're offering our winner a $12 gift certificate for their store. Be sure and check 'em out, they have many wonderful images! 

Like this one, Curvy Purse. Many of my friends have a thing for shoes, I have a thing for purses!! So I knew this image was a must have. And how perfect for paper piecing too. That way, I could match her purse with her dress!! This sketch really goes together quickly, so be sure and join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
 

7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Fabulous paper piecing Lou.

Heide said...

Linda,
What a great looking card, I love the paper piecing and fun flowers.
Hugs, Heide

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

EEEP! She is awesome! LOVE this card, Linda! So fun and flirty. Great flowers too!

Big smiles,
Heather

Joanna M. said...

LOOOVE this card Linda! That image is fantastic anyway but then the paper-piecing sealed the deal for me! So clean and (sigh) just perfect!

Kathie said...

I love this card and image Linda, and the paper piecing is perfect and what a great way to use up all those scrap pieces of design papers we all have. I've got to say I LOVE shoes and handbags and scarfs and jewellery the lot. LOL I just wish for a waist that size. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

Wonderful card Linda!! Such a fun image and there is nothing I love to shop for more than a purse... wellaybe baby clothes for my Grandsons ;-)
Blessings & hugs to you!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

This card is just too cute! I love the paper piecing. It really makes the girl pop. Super cute, my friend!!
Hugs, Nancy