Sunday, September 14, 2014

A True Friend

It's Clean and Simple Sunday over at The Outlawz, and I am the challenge host. This week, I want to see "girly" cards. What makes a card "girly" to you? Being a bit rebellious, I didn't want to go with anything pink. What's wrong with a blue flower (blue and brown are my favorite colors after all)? NOTHING!!! I heat embossed this Papertrey Ink flower (Friends 'Til the End)  and the leaves from Bold Blooms by Gina K. Designs.  I used my Copic markers to add color and must admit, I really like the way it turned out. Join us and share what makes a card girly to you at The Outlawz.

Challenges I'm entering my card to include:
We Do Doobadoo - Something feminine 
Alphabet Challenge - "P" is for pretty petals
Crafts 4 Eternity - Favorite color combo
Crafty Catz - Clean and simple
Delightful Challenges - Clean and simple
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - Girly


6 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Great card, I always love Blue/brown combos.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril

mulberry station said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Linda!
Hugs, Nancy

tilly said...

what a fab shade of blue, lovely card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

irishfaery said...

Beautifully understated card. I love the colour scheme and absolutely agree it doesn't need to be pink to be girly! Thank for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!

Kez
Delightful Challenges DT
x

Anna Jasiolek said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the theme. Perfect for our CAS challenge at Crafty Catz. Thanks for joining us and we hope to see again soon.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x