Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thanks Snow Much!!

I have to get ready for work soon, so this post will be quick. Being in an odd mood today, I went with a Christmas theme. After all, who doesn't love a cute snowman!!! This one is from Fresh Brewed Designs, A Snowman Christmas. I got a little crazy with the Stickles, odd for a girl who isn't a fan of glitter!!! I did get to use some scraps for this, always a plus in my book. Added some wonky stitching across the top, just for fun.

Challenges I'm entering my card into include:
Loves Rubberstamps - Glitter or Sparkle 
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable. I don't believe I've ever seen this sentiment . This will be great to use this winter as thank you notes. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK, soooo how did you know? All the kids have been talking about is Christmas. Not gifts (well, my son probably has) but more than that they talk about the season, smells, decorations and just family time. It is so special and wonderful, isn't it? We have just watched two Christmas movies this past week! HA!!!

Your card is SNOW sweet :D
I love the sentiment and those pretty, festive papers.

Very pretty!
Big hugs and smiles,
Heather

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Linda! Aren't Stickles just the best invention? I couldn't live without them!! This is a really cute card and I love it for Christmas!! Great sentiment, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door and hope to see you again next week!
Hugs
Darcy

PaperDaisies said...

Suh a great Christmas card. I love the sweet image and how you have showcased it. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina