Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sweet Holly

Hooray, it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Great sketch, don't you think?! 

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. She sponsors us monthly and we are so thankful for that. THANKS SALLY ANN!! 

My card makes use of a fun Digi Stamp Boutique Christmas image, Christmas Frames. I actually printed it off twice, cutting out and popping up the leaves and bow. That says a lot coming from a lazy stamper like me!!! The holly berries are all shiny thanks to glossy accents as well. A fun card to make! I hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
 

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

When I saw this in the line up at SSW2 I knew it was yours!!! I was so proud of myself ;) HAHAHA!!! This is just stunning, Linda! I love the deep colors. Christmas already? BRING IT ON!!! I love it! :)

HUGS,
Heather

Kathie said...

Oh Linda this is a wonderful Christmas card. Love this image and your wonderful colours. Christmas is only around the corner 95 days to go which is a little scary. Thanks for this weeks posting I just love this little Humming Bird, as we don't have them in New Zealand. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Linda,
So cute, love the holly image and your stitching. Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

This is my favorite card this week. I love the popped image. Everything about your card is perfect!!
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

Gorgeous! Love the fact that you popped it up and all the sewing! So pretty!