Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sweet Honeybee

Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We have a great sketch for you to work with. Now don't let the shape frighten you, you can use a circle instead. This week we don't have a sponsor, so we're asking you to use your favorite stamp. 

With ALL the stamps I have, I couldn't possibly pick just one as my favorite. Instead I went with my favorite type of stamp, 2 step. And I went with a favorite stamp company, Papertrey Ink. The stamp sets used here are Honey Bees and Honey Bee Sentiments. I used a honeycomb embossing folder for the background piece (can you believe I didn't use any designer paper!!!) but I liked the debossed side better than the side that was raised. A quick, easy and fun card to make, especially when you get a chance to get inky!!! Join us, you'll have fun too at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

  


5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love love love your card Lou based on the sketch.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, Just want to say how adorable your card is this week! I love your sweet honey bee and honeycomb embossed paper. Makes me want to use mine. Maybe next time. Your card is very stunning!!!!
Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Joanna M. said...

This is my favorite card this week. So clean and simple and well, stunning. It's completely opposite of the fussy, over the top that I always end up making. I wanna be like you Linda!

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I just adore your card, love the image and sentiment. I'm so glad you didn't use design paper because I think it would have been to busy with your image. Using the embossing folder was perfect and not over the top yes it was clean and simple and stunning. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

What a great looking card, love that image. Hugs, HEide