Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Snowflakes, Snowflakes, Everywhere!

We had a wonderful turnout last week at the Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. Keep those beautiful cards comin'! This week our challenge is 3 or more layers. Even though I've moved to the more clean and simple style, layering is right up my alley!!! I'm using an image from our sponsor, Eureka, called Snowman with Wreath. Oh how I adore snowman images, and the fact that I don't need to do much coloring, even better!!! Sure hope you can join us this week for our 3 layer challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Craft Your Passion - 3 or more embellishments
Festive Friday - Photo inspiration
Jingle Belles - Red and green


4 comments:

Kay Miller said...

What an adorable little snowman! Your card is just delightful!! Thank so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

Ardyth said...

What a sweet image - I love how you've paired him with the embossed snowflake background! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

lauren bergold said...

what a perfect sentiment for that adorable snowman! thanks for celebrating red and green with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight! ♥

SmilynStef said...

Love that fun little holiday snowman ... so glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.