Friday, June 20, 2014

I Heart You


Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. Talk about a great sketch! I hope you can play along for a chance at some Doodle Pantry goodness!!

I used this sweetie, Li'l Tin. I love the colors, and thought the hearts would be a perfect substitute for the flowers. Funny how adding just that simple red wavy strip just brings this card to life. Will have to "borrow" that idea more often. I used some digital paper also from this set as well as some Glossy Accents on the heart of the sentiment. Quick and easy. Will have to add this to my stack of cards meant for OWH.


5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Soo cute! I adore Lil' Tin!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Love, love this card! Thank you for entering your card at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Please join us again this Tuesday.

Debbie said...

This is super cute, Linda!! I love all the hearts for the Tinman!!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at TMS!! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Super cute...certainly made ME smile!

Dawn Frost said...

What a great OWH card! You are so right the red adds the right amount of pop, very nice!