Sunday, June 29, 2014

Butterfiles

It's challenge time over at The Outlawz and today in the Clean & Simple group we're looking for butterflies. Any theme will do as long as it has a butterfly on it AND is CAS. I used a Papertrey Ink die for the first time (unfortunately I still have a few more that could fit that category) called Tag Sale #10. I glued the scalloped frame onto the tag along with the sentiment banner. My butterfly is also a Papertrey Ink die, Seasonal Stitching: Butterflies. I cut it out of pink felt and adhered antenna I created using waxy flax. And yes, I put the butterfly on an angle to help cover up an oops!! Those happen a lot around here. Join us for some CAS fun at The Outlawz.
   

1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Your butterfly and card are adorable! Love the soft colors you used.