Sunday, June 1, 2014

Cool Ride

It's release day at Doodle Pantry!!! You don't want to miss out on all the fun and fabulous images, so hurry over and check 'em all out!!! I get to share a card I made using the set Classic Bug & Gas Can. This set is actually free with purchase until June 24th! My first car was a VW bug, orange to be exact. So fun to drive...until the heat went out on the darn thing in the middle of winter!!! Check out the digital papers that come in this set...I love, love, love the beetle print!!!!! Had to put it to use for sure. The sentiment comes from Classic Cars 1 - perfect for my friend who just bought herself a new car.

The special for June: the new June release is 25% off from now thru June 4th. And a little change to our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge for the months of June & July only. There will be no free set emailed to you for using a Doodle Pantry image. However, there will be three random winners selected from ALL entries on June 25th. The theme will be "Make it Manly" and you can use any company's digital image, but we sure do love it when you use a Doodle Pantry image!!! So be sure and join us this month over at the Doodle Pantry Blog.
   

 

9 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this Linda! What a fun card.

Dawn Frost said...

Love your CAS card Linda great colours!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Beetle Car card w/ circle focus on the image. My first card was a brown Mustang which my Father put the down payment on. I got the car my last quarter of college.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Glenda Atkins said...

I too love the CAS design. I find yellow hard to work with but you seem to have no trouble, wonderful work!
hugs
Glenda

Joanna M. said...

Soo darn cute Linda! Love that little beetle bug. Your card made me think of Arlana tho (except it shoulda been red)! This is the PERFECT card for her!!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, such a happy card. Love that yellow bug and such fun DP to go with it. =)
hugs, Sarah

Annie S. said...

Fun, fun card, Linda! Those bugs make me smile and take me back a few years. I like how you used the DP from the set...perfect for the design!

Debbie said...

This is such a fun set and you've made a wonderful card with it!!!

Crafting Adventures said...

Great layout!