Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Getting this anniversary card for my brother and his wife done in the nick of time! Just today my Gina K Designs order arrived...how fun going thru everything. The sea gull stamp is actually a freebie, based on the amount of your purchase. It's called Little Things and is fabulous. The sentiment is from a set called All Occasion Tags 2. I also bought the Silhouette cut file but decided just to go with the sentiment. The designer paper is part of their latest Stamp TV kit, Here Comes the Sun. We're just a touch over 2 weeks out from our beach vacation so this stamp set seemed to be the right thing to use! Gotta get it in the mail tomorrow so I won't be late.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Fussy and Fancy - Things with wings 
Mod Squad - Ocean
City Crafter - Birds
Craft Room Challenge - Sun, Sand, Surf

8 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous card, featuring one of my favourite birds what a fantastic freebie. The way you coloured it is very realistic just so right. The background paper is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Karen Hightower said...

What a wonderful card, I'm sure your brother and wife will enjoy it. Thanks for joining in this week at Mod Squad. Love your card. :)

Ros Crawford said...

What a wonderful card!! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card and that you used that neat sea bird image. I nearly used it myself and then at the last minute went a different route. It works for masculine and other ways as you proved with your great design.

Debi said...

This is such a classy anniversary card, love the seagull and all the details, that just make it perfect, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

Tricia T said...

That's a perfect image and layout with the Here Comes the Sun paper! Love it! - Tricia

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! They will love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the wonderful blue and brown colour combination!
hugs
Glenda