Thursday, June 20, 2013

Penny Paisley

I can't find my summer time groove yet. Routine keeps me sane, but in the summer, that routine flies away! But hey, good news, we leave in the end of the month for vacation!!! But wait, that means getting myself organized and my act together regarding my cards...YIKES!! For today, I'm playing for fun in the Catch the Bug bingo challenge.

And here's my card, using star, button and kraft brown. My image is Penny Paisley. I've had her colored up and on my desk for quite some time, so might as well put her to use!! The sketch is the recent one found at Seems a Little Sketchy. Just a fun card to say hello to someone!! Enjoy your day. 

4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute and a wonderful 'hello' card, you got to love Bugaboo images! Love the star & button embellishment!
hugs
Glenda

Min said...

What a lovely card!
We are so happy you joined us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today for a new challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Unknown said...

This is a lovely, fun card! I love your image - I wouldn't want to mess with her!

Thank you for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

Sheena
xxx

alethea said...

Your card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at SALS! HUgsxx