Friday, June 21, 2013

Land of the Free

Welcome to our new Clearly iStamp Challenge for Clearly Digi Stamps. We thought we would start off with a color challenge - RED, WHITE, and BLUE. This is special challenge as well - if you are interested in being on the Clearly iStamp Design Team, play along with our challenge and put CiSCDT after your name. There are 5 openings and the commitment is for 4 months. For more details, check it out on the Clearly iStamp Blog.

My card is beyond words quick and easy. I merged two images together - Calendar Minis and Patriotic Charlie. I figured it needed a little kick, so I added the two ribbons and popped up my red and white layer. Quick, easy, clean and simple...just what I need for a busy summer! Please join us for our first Clearly iStamp Challenge.  
 

5 comments:

mulberry station said...

HI Linda, I love this card. So fun and festive. I know what you mean about quick and easy...I need a few of those kind of cards too. It has been super busy for me these past few weeks. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathy D. said...

love the ribbon in the corner!! Quick is also stunning!
Thanks soooo much for playing in the challenge!! I love your work!!

Kathy D.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your 'quick and easy' card, it is quite striking and perfect for a July 4th card!
hugs
Glenda

Helen Dooley said...

What a fun card! I love the little firecrackers! I like the senti too.
Hugs~

Katy said...

This is an awesome 4th of July card! Love the ribbons in the corner too! :)