Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Choo Choo

Good News!!! Clearly Digi Stamps is now up and running!!! The bugs are now all worked out and they are having a Re-Grand Opening! Be sure and stop by and check it out. For the next month, free digis will be up for grabs every Thursday and Sunday. Right now, two sets are available, Otterly Thankful and Choo Choo - get them HERE. Hurry though, you have until Thursday to download them then a new set will be offered.

I have a card using the Choo Choo set. Who said trains are only for boys?!! I loved the colors of this girly train and papers so I had to put it to use! Being a tomboy myself, I know I would have loved getting a card like this.
   

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Just adorable in these colors and with all the polka dots.

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable card for a wee one! Love it!
hugs
glenda

Emily Lauritzen said...

Love the fun colors on this cute little card!!
<3 Emily L.