Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Sun-Shiny Day

This  next two weeks, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog. Their challenge, For the Girls. I love this Doodle Pantry image, Hot Air Balloon Birdie. As soon as I read that sentiment, I knew I wanted to add a sunny die I cut out and ran thru an embossing folder. Love the scallops, helps to make it girlie I think. It's so funny how hard girl themed cards are for me. Guess having two boys (oops, guess I should include hubby in that number so it should be 3) is a big influence on my card making! Join the gang over at Send a Smile 4 Kids for a chance at winning some Doodle Pantry images...you'll be glad you did!
  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card...love the way you put all the designer papers together. I have been wanting to use this image for a while now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable and certainly put a smile on my face this early morning. The sentiment has some song words in it. pat is the guru of words in songs to go with cards...This will bug me the rest of the day. Rain last, night, sunshine this morning. Thanks for the reminder of this darling image.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous Linda, the papers really accent the image and love the design! Delightful and lovely!
hugs
Glenda

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the fun color combinations -- so perfect for this darling hot air balloon!!

Dawn Frost said...

Linda I love how you paper pieced the balloon and you're right the sun die is perfect!

Glittered Paws said...

How stinkin cute is this - love all the papers you used - and is is certainly a happy happy card.