Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy Summer

The calendar says it's almost summer, but yesterday temps barely got out of the 60s with an overnight low of 40! YIKES, I almost thought I would have to cover up my plants!! This card should warm things up. Say hello to Betty, a newly released digital image from Fresh Brewed Designs. She is one of three new releases from yesterday. I thought she needed a yellow polka dot bikini, so I used my copic marker to make the dots. I found the designer paper in my pile of scraps sitting on top of my paper cutter...thought they looked tropical.

Thanks for stopping by. To see all the other newly released digis, check out what the other DT members created in yesterday's post at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Then stop by the home page at Fresh Brewed Designs, you'll find a New Digi Bundle of all three images for the price of two!! What a great deal! Then get creative with these fun digis! 

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What is not to love about this card!
I LOVE her yellow polkadot bikini ;) hehehe! and that GORGEOUS paper. I am so happy to see summer peeking around the corner. I have been waiting the past 8 months for this ;) LOL~
HUGS to you!
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Well this certainly brought a smile to my face! fab bikini.
hugs
genda