Saturday, July 8, 2017

Outdoor Fun

It's time for a new challenge at Catch the Bug and our theme this week is Outdoor Fun. I used the fun Bugaboo image JJ Gardening. Now to some people, gardening is loads of fun, but not to this gal!!! I am clueless when it comes to what to plant and where so that's why I call upon my master gardener friend to design my landscaping as well as plant everything!! The fun for me is watching everything grow from the comfort of my air conditioned home!!!!! Hope you can join us for some Outdoor Fun of your own!!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Linda! DH is the gardener at our house, but I enjoy harvesting and eating from his veggie garden. LOL!

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, what a fun image. I don't have a garden....my Dad was a potato farmer and always felt it was better to go to a Farmer's Market or a grocery store than to take the time to grow your own, hehe.