Sunday, July 30, 2017

I Am Beach Bound!!

We are on our way to our annual beach vacation...and I can't wait!!!!! To hear the waves crashing, there is no better sound to lull you off to sleep! So of course being the hostess of this week's CAS challenge over at The Outlawz, a beach themed card is what it will be!! I love the color combo of aqua and kraft for beachy cards. I stamped using the By the Sea and By the Sea 2 sets from Gina K Designs. As for the sentiment (Word Salad by Paper Smooches), I went with a darker brown ink so it would stand out. A little twine and some fun foam on the back of the aqua layer to pop it up onto some cream and my CAS card is done! Quick and easy for sure. Join us this week over at The Outlawz for a clean and simple beach theme project. And I'll see you in the ocean!!!
  

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is gorgeous. Nice nautical theme. Enjoy your time away to relax and get away.