Thursday, April 6, 2017

You're Special

April is autism awareness month and Kristy from Imagine That Digistamp has released a new digi set called Autism Awareness Kids. It's such a sweet set. My youngest son is autistic so of course I had to use the boy image on my card!!! The paper also comes in this set. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches - Sentiment Sampler. Everyone would keep telling me I have a special needs child (don't you think I know that!!!!). I finally spoke up and said no, he doesn't have special needs, he's just special!!! No comebacks after that!! You can get your own set of Autism Awareness Kids from Imagine That Digistamp HERE...included is a badge to display on your blog with pride!!

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is wonderful. I give you a lot of credit because you have a LOT more patience than me. I know it takes a lot more with homework and just a regular routine. My daughter is a teacher and I go to help with her class from time to time, and I struggle working with kids when my nursing career has mainly been with adults and the elderly. I just know that there are days that are not easy, and I'm sorry. I wish kids/people didn't have to struggle with life.