Thursday, April 13, 2017

Missing You

Thursdays over at the Creative Playground mean inspiration from the Imagine That Digistamp design team. Today I created with the recently released set Pierrette. So many wonderful images in both outline and colored (beautifully may I add!). I kept my card very simple, using some digi paper from Beary in Love and linen thread.

Speaking of releases, there's a new one from yesterday called Retro Waitress. IT IS ADORABLE!!! Be sure and check it out. Also don't forget to join our monthly link-up challenge HERE at the Creative Playground. Use an Imagine That Digistamp image and receive the featured set Rainy Day Fun free!! Lots going on so be sure and check it all out.
  

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is just adorable. I just love this set and you did such a great job with it.