Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sunshine and Smiles

A new challenge has started over at Catch the Bug, and our theme this week is "Sunshine & Smiles." Boy the DT created some awesome samples for this challenge so be sure and check 'em out!!! For my card I used the Bugaboo image Make it Snappy - You are my Sunshine. I wish you could see it in real life, all covered in sparkle thanks to my Wink of Stella pen. Now I can't wait to see what you share with us at Catch the Bug for our Sunshine & Smiles challenge.

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love love love this Lou. So cute. Love that image.

Cynthia said...

This made me smile! Perfect for this week's challenge.

Joanna M. said...

I just had to pop over to tell you how much I love this card. FABULOUS!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, this is such a fun card with that big smile on the sunshine - love that - we need more smiles!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, Just wanted to stop by and see you! Life has kept we way too busy lately. However, I do want to thank you for all your support at SSW and SSW2! I know where to find you and your fun cards so I'll be peeking around from time to time! Have fun and enjoy your new adventures whatever they may be!
Hugs,
Judi SSW2