Monday, February 13, 2017

Best Wishes

 It's time to share a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I immediately had several ideas of what I wanted to create with this one!

And here's what I came up with. First of all, I used some scrap pattern paper, a must when you have a pile of it as big as I do!!! Then I did some direct to paper with red and green inks then die cut out the Roses in Bloom from My Favorite Things. I ended up doing the inlay technique which is so much fun fitting all the pieces back where they belong. I didn't want this to be strictly a Valentine's Day card so I thought the Best Wishes sentiment from Paper Smooches (Word Up) would help me out on that. Now let's see your take on the latest sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
 


2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I can't put my scraps together as well as you. The inlay is wonderful and love that the card is universal....another one for your file.

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, love what you did with your scraps of paper and the die is perfect for this card. You really pulled it all together so well.